Over the years, the reputation of the roofing contractor in Ontario had declined due to poor installers, inferior materials, and fly-by-night companies.
It is my goal to put all of our efforts into serving you promptly and professionally, by giving honest advice with excellent service and courteous communication.
We Visit & Inspect Your Roof
At a pre-scheduled time, we will visit your home to discuss, and assess and measure your roof. I’ll be asking you and your family’s key decision makers to make a note of any personal style and color preferences and to determine your budget.
We will be showing you samples of roofing styles and you could pick the color. The complete roofing system will be reviewed and any questions you have will be answered.
You Receive a Detailed Estimate
After visiting you a inspecting your roof we will be writing out an estimate. In the estimate, it will explain every step that we take when replacing your roof.
- The contractor’s name, address and contact information
- A thorough description of the project with details of the materials to be used
- The quote, or written estimate with a thorough description of the work to be done.
- A work schedule, including start (after the 10-day cooling-off period) and completion dates, and details about how delays will be handled
- The total cost, including all applicable taxes, the terms of payment and the down-payment or deposit amount ( no more then 10% deposit is law in Ontario Canada)
- Who is responsible for the cleanup, once job is completed
- Who is responsible for damage that may occur to driveways, eaves, siding, screens and other parts of your property or your neighbor’s property
- A clear description of all warranties for materials and products to be used.
- An amount if any of the roof deckings would have to be replaced.
You will receive 2 different warranties one for the material that we will use on your roof and one from M-T-M Roofing for the workmanship for the installation.
Here at M-T-M Roofing, we use CertainTeed roof shingles. We decided to go with Certainteed because of there track record in and they offer one of the best warranties around
For metal roofing we use Vicwest or Ideal Roofing both are very good and they have different styles. Vicwest is a Canadian owned company.
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below, and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,